Creating Solutions through Vertical Evolution and Horizontal Integration
Consumer Products Group
Food, Agriculture & Chemicals Group
- Jan. 09. 2020 Marubeni’s First Shipment of U.S.-Produced Liquified Ethylene[143KB]
Dec. 04. 2019
Developing Dementia Diagnostic Test Domestically in Japan with Retinal Imaging AI
～Partnership Concluded with Canadian Optina Diagnostics to Build a Business in the Japanese Market～[83KB]
- Nov. 25. 2019 Marubeni Invests in Brazilian Agri Input Retailer Adubos Real[102KB]
Power Business, Energy & Metals Group
- Feb. 27. 2020 Marubeni Acquires a Solar Power Developer and Operator in Taiwan[114KB]
- Feb. 25. 2020 Feasibility Study on Production and Sales of Sustainable Aviation Fuel Made from Plastic and Other Waste Materials[311KB]
- Feb. 21. 2020 Marubeni Corporation has Entered into a Power Purchase Agreement for Fujairah F3 Independent Power Project in the United Arab Emirates[165KB]
Machinery, Infrastructure & Financial Business Group
- Mar. 05. 2020 Strategic Partnership with Leading AI Platform Startup, Predii, Inc. in the U.S.[140KB]
- Feb. 21. 2020 Engine Leasing JV TEAM Launches Inaugural Securitization for its 30-Aircraft Engine Portfolio[89KB]
- Feb. 20. 2020 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. and Marubeni Corporation to Establish Joint Venture Specializing in Electric Commercial Vehicle Infrastructure[125KB]
- Feb. 25. 2020 Marubeni to form Strategic Partnership with Lippo Karawaci to expand into Healthcare; Acquires Stake in Indonesia’s Leading Hospital Platform[153KB]
Dec. 09. 2019
Investment in Singaporean Vertex Master Fund Ⅱ
～Acceleration of next generation business development and expansion of business platforms mainly in Asia～[87KB]
- Nov. 11. 2019 Memorandum of Understanding Signed for a Strategic Relationship in the Medical and Healthcare Industry[102KB]
Marubeni promotes projects in various fields around the world. The main projects in each area are introduced here.
Click the corresponding button of the region you want to view.
The Japanese government is committed to creating our future through the power of sport with more than 10 million people of over 100 countries from now until 2020. With the Sport for Tomorrow programme, Japan aims to be involved in the promotion of sport and the Olympic and Paralympic movement, including assistance to developing countries; train future sport leaders at the new international sport academy; and further protect and promote the values of sport by extending anti-doping initiatives globally.